Co-dependency to Co-empowerment rescheduled on ZOOM
Time & Location
About The Event
- Do you ‘lose yourself’ when you have a partner?
- Do you sacrifice your own needs to be loved or keep the peace?
Co-dependency is the most common kind of addiction in our society. Most of us grow up thinking this is the only way to be in relationship.
The good news is being in relationship provides the biggest opportunity for healing and growth. The parts that are hurting are ready to heal!
This workshop provides tools, teachings and ceremony to help us navigate this journey.
- · Learn how to move from painful patterns to the beauty and power of love for self, life and others.
- · Understand the many ways – and why – we deny ourselves the very success and happiness we most want.
- · Experience a process of deep healing and conscious choices based on self-worth leading to the life you desire.
The workshop will be led by Debra Laughlin, Shamanic Practitioner, Ceremonialist and founder of the Worthiness Academy (worthinessacademy.com)
It follows the highly successful `Finding the Warrior within’ workshop held in Boulder in 2018.
- Standard ticket$340$3400$0
- `Buddy' ticket$200$2000$0