Find Your Inner Warrior- A shamanic approach to healing addiction
Time & Location
About The Event
Find Your Inner Warrior! A shamanic approach to healing addiction from the Sweet Medicine SunDance Path, led by Debra Laughlin, international teacher, ceremonialist and specialist in Addictive Personality Paradigm from this lineage
This workshop will change your thinking for good. Using ceremony, medicine wheel teachings, group workings and dialogue, you will gain a new understanding of addictive behavior and begin to heal.
• Understand the underlying core beliefs of addiction
• Begin to heal the wounded self
• Learn a holistic view of sobriety
• Recognize co-dependent patterns and change them
• Discover healthy ways to connect with others, nature and Spirit
• Support addicted friends, partners and neighbors with compassion and understanding.
A purification lodge will take place Saturday evening.
Event starts Friday the 2nd from 6-9:30, Saturday the 3rd 10-9:30, Sunday the 4th 10-5
Hiding from your real potential? Underneath all addictive behavior is the core belief: `I am basically a bad and unworthy person’. We try to cover the pain of living from this belief - but it does not work. We cannot hide from the full power and beauty of who we really are. www.worthyandsober.com
- APP Ticket$365$3650$0